Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldschooler

Keeping our enemies close 2018

Recommended Posts

On 8/15/2018 at 1:55 PM, SmoothD said:

I'm probably the only person outside of Cleveland that believes the Browns will be the Stealers in week 1.

 

Unfortunately, being married to a Browns fan, I get to see more Cleveland football than I would like. Their defense is not that bad and Myles Garrett is a beast.

 

I wouldn't sleep on them.

 

BTW-Sports Illustrated predicted the Squeelers to win the division and The Bengals and Browns to both go 4-12. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

BTW-Sports Illustrated predicted the Squeelers to win the division and The Bengals and Browns to both go 4-12. 

I was predicting 8-8 before I watched the offensive line try to run the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Unfortunately, being married to a Browns fan, I get to see more Cleveland football than I would like. Their defense is not that bad and Myles Garrett is a beast.

 

I wouldn't sleep on them.

 

BTW-Sports Illustrated predicted the Squeelers to win the division and The Bengals and Browns to both go 4-12. 

We won't play them 'till the second half of the yr but I expect the Stealers to pummel them in week one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

We won't play them 'till the second half of the yr but I expect the Stealers to pummel them in week one. 

I hope the stealers do pummel them like you suggest. Keep the brownies in their place and at the same time could increase stealers over confidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, schotzee said:

I hope the stealers do pummel them like you suggest. Keep the brownies in their place and at the same time could increase stealers over confidence.

I'd like the see the game end in a tie...and then the tie end up keeping the Stealers outta the playoffs at the end of the year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

I'd like the see the game end in a tie...and then the tie end up keeping the Stealers outta the playoffs at the end of the year.

 

That would be cool too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My vote is the Browns win both Stealers games, tie with the rest of their games including twice with the Ravens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be ok with the Browns winning the next 50 Super Bowls if it meant the inbred stools would never when another game ever.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, saphead said:

I'd be ok with the Browns winning the next 50 Super Bowls if it meant the inbred stools would never when another game ever.  

 

 

Tough call.  Hue Jeego already acts like he's some HoF coach, imagine if his team actually won a game a SuperBowl.  His head would get so big all that hot air he blows would have him floating off into space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It just keeps getting better in Clownville.  What is even better is the Clowns knew about this investigation before they took him from the Eagles  but Kendricks convinced them he was somehow a victim in this.  Note to Browns:  The SEC doesn't care about victims, it goes after perps.  Victims have to go thru arbitration and are NOT investigated by the SEC.  Morons. 

 

The Cleveland Browns have released linebacker Mychal Kendricks after he was charged Wednesday with insider trading by federal prosecutors to make nearly $1.2 million in illegal profits on four major investments four years ago.  

 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24513086/cleveland-browns-release-mychal-kendricks-linebacker-charged-insider-trading

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SF2 said:

It just keeps getting better in Clownville:

 

The Cleveland Browns have released linebacker Mychal Kendricks after he was charged Wednesday with insider trading by federal prosecutors to make nearly $1.2 million in illegal profits on four major investments four years ago.

 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24513086/cleveland-browns-release-mychal-kendricks-linebacker-charged-insider-trading

 

Insider trading?!  That's way too classy of a crime for an NFL player.  Tell me he at least wrestled with an SEC agent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SF2 said:

It just keeps getting better in Clownville.  What is even better is the Clowns knew about this investigation before they took him from the Eagles  but Kendricks convinced them he was somehow a victim in this.  Note to Browns:  The SEC doesn't care about victims, it goes after perps.  Victims have to go thru arbitration and are NOT investigated by the SEC.  Morons. 

 

The Cleveland Browns have released linebacker Mychal Kendricks after he was charged Wednesday with insider trading by federal prosecutors to make nearly $1.2 million in illegal profits on four major investments four years ago.  

 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24513086/cleveland-browns-release-mychal-kendricks-linebacker-charged-insider-trading

Wonder if he was listening to Carl Nassib's financial advice on "Hard Knocks".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shebengal said:

Wonder if he was listening to Carl Nassib's financial advice on "Hard Knocks".

Maybe he should rent the movie "Get Hard".  Good advice on how to be tough in prison from Kevin Hart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess they can be considered an enemy so I'll put it here. Aaron Donald signs 6 year $135 mil extension. Geno is a big time bargain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, schotzee said:

I guess they can be considered an enemy so I'll put it here. Aaron Donald signs 6 year $135 mil extension. Geno is a big time bargain.

I'll say. Geno's:

 

four-year, $65.3 million 

 

Mikey may not know football but he knows how to save a buck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

I'll say. Geno's:

 

four-year, $65.3 million 

 

Mikey may not know football but he knows how to save a buck

Crazy money. Probably gonna handcuff them and bite em i the ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'll say. Geno's:
 
four-year, $65.3 million 
 
Mikey may not know football but he knows how to save a buck


Depends on the structure. Bengals usually structure the deal so player and team honor the contract. Likely Donald will not see the last year or two of his.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ccartman2 said:

 


Depends on the structure. Bengals usually structure the deal so player and team honor the contract. Likely Donald will not see the last year or two of his.

 

 

Yeah & unfortunately agents love the inflated back-loaded contracts. Have to think players are getting wise to the guaranteed money though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

 

 

Jeremy Fuckface Fowler, so the perfect organization has their players under control, as usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...