Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MBhaterButstillaFan

Will we ever see something different?

Recommended Posts

Mediocre team, mediocre coach, less than mediocre owner, mediocre attendance (don’t blame the fans), mediocre record,  equals a mediocre everything.

 

Sign Lewis to another 5 years! Never hire a General Manager, Mike Brown does so much better! Please don’t play well in a primetime game, I make too much money betting for the other guys!

 

I dare someone to make any intellegent argument against anything I listed above?!!    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MBhaterButstillaFan said:

Mediocre team, mediocre coach, less than mediocre owner, mediocre attendance (don’t blame the fans), mediocre record,  equals a mediocre everything.

 

Sign Lewis to another 5 years! Never hire a General Manager, Mike Brown does so much better! Please don’t play well in a primetime game, I make too much money betting for the other guys!

 

I dare someone to make any intellegent argument against anything I listed above?!!    

I don't know what you're complaining about. Fedj blocked a punt tonight. Good for his stats, therefore good for the team. And, while I'm thinking about this from a paralogical perspective, the duality of a purported Bengals fan--who is brand new to this site, to boot--incorporating a derivation of the term "Stealers" within his username: to wit--"stilla" causes me to be suspicious with respect to the genuine nature of your input.

 

Ipso facto, qua the above: the footballs gods have decided to bestow this defeat upon the Bengals, in exchange for your inconsolable angst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How the fuck they only score 10 points? Wtf did they punt 20 goh dam times or something?? I didn't see the game but I can tell they had plenty of chances because the cheifs kicked off/ scored at least 6 times. Pffffft. Stupid mother fuxers put up 10 against the worst D.  They should return their weekly pay checks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excuse my anger. I didn't expect them to win at all but I hoped and felt they would at least make it a shoot out. Just to be let down for the 32nd time. 

 

The Bengals are the biggest tease.  This is why we are so hated. We're like the big titty chick next door with her boobs all popping out acting real nice like she wants some d but never even let's ya see a single tit. Meanwhile she got random dudes that show up and get to tap that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

I don't know what you're complaining about. Fedj blocked a punt tonight. Good for his stats, therefore good for the team. And, while I'm thinking about this from a paralogical perspective, the duality of a purported Bengals fan--who is brand new to this site, to boot--incorporating a derivation of the term "Stealers" within his username: to wit--"stilla" causes me to be suspicious with respect to the genuine nature of your input.

 

Ipso facto, qua the above: the footballs gods have decided to bestow this defeat upon the Bengals, in exchange for your inconsolable angst.

Not so clever trolls. I suspicioned the same thing Homer. Just like the other idiot a while back posting about good juju or something. Don't remember his name, don't think he's been back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why continuing to run out the same defense and offense we used in our second pre season game didn't work.  You would think everyone on the team would know the 5 plays and 3 defensive alignments by now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

I don't know what you're complaining about. Fedj blocked a punt tonight. Good for his stats, therefore good for the team.

And Dalton threw 2 touchdowns. One for each team.

 

Although, to be fair - I believe his name is 'MB Hater But Still A Fan'...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, schotzee said:

Not so clever trolls. I suspicioned the same thing Homer. Just like the other idiot a while back posting about good juju or something. Don't remember his name, don't think he's been back.

I think he was deported.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Hard to blame the 'refs' this time..lol

Yeah, that should clear the league's good name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I think he was deported.

Yeah, there is a difference between a Troll and  a Douche Bag Stealer's fan simply coming onto the board and being a douche. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

Until the Stadium is practically Empty like it was in the 90s, you can forget about seeing any changes.

It was empty in the 90s so they built a new stadium. That doesn't mean shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Utterly false. Riverfront/Cinergy was never "empty"--not even during the worst seasons of the '90's. I know, because I had my fat ass planted in Section 326 for every home game, every season. And, there were lots of folks just like me there too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Utterly false. Riverfront/Cinergy was never "empty"--not even during the worst seasons of the '90's. I know, because I had my fat ass planted in Section 326 for every home game, every season. And, there were lots of folks just like me there too. 

In the mid 90s we had shake and Blake.  Keep in mind it had not been that long since we were in the Superbowl. Even though Blake didnt make the playoffs the games were exciting. By the early 2000s it started to get old especially after Akile was drafted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

In a pro league that embraces the likes of Jerry Jones & treats Mike Brown like a smelly vagrant trying to fill his pockets with hors d'ouevres?  Doubtful.

 

Integrity:

 

jerry-jones-younger-women-twitter-pic-ft

 

(Sir Jerry Jones shown Protecting the Shield of his Great-granddaughters during the Dallas cocaine floods of 1913)

 

Pariah:

 

mikebrown_crop_exact.jpg?w=648&h=432&q=7

 

(Mike the Unclean summons blood-lusting demons to inhabit the souls of his players.  Ben almost died ok?!)

 

Some of y'all want to argue about if  the NFL is bent?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArmyBengal said:

Incompetent nice guys finish last

Fixed it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Hooky said:

It was empty in the 90s so they built a new stadium. That doesn't mean shit.

Correct.  Ticket money is the smallest percentage of revenues it has ever been.  Stadiums are less than full across the league.  Pffft.  They have TV money, sponsorship money, etc. that makes empty seats a much smaller deal than it used to be.  Teams don't even scream for luxury boxes any more.  Look at Arrowhead.  They could easily build a new stadium there, but why bother?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Correct.  Ticket money is the smallest percentage of revenues it has ever been.  Stadiums are less than full across the league.  Pffft.  They have TV money, sponsorship money, etc. that makes empty seats a much smaller deal than it used to be.  Teams don't even scream for luxury boxes any more.  Look at Arrowhead.  They could easily build a new stadium there, but why bother?

Thanks. That's the longer, more complete version of my response. I was being lazy. I get tired of the"quit spending money on them and MB will have to make changes" bit. We can't do shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...