Marvin Replacements

Even Haslam won't jettison Hue after one season.

Start the discussion by sorting out which teams will shitcan their present HC's, and go from there. 

If the Bengals have more than a few made to order candidates available, they might take a look. But don't think they will make a change just to make a change. Otherwise you get a fourth choice type like Pettine.

Chatter from some Packers fans friends of mine is that they all think McCarthy will be fired if they dont have a miraculous turnaround.

I'd take him in a heartbeat

Or Patricia, or Vance.

No to old man Coughlin. He's a stumble away from a life threatening broken hip.

Whomever anyone on here thinks, you have to ask yourself "what is his connection to the Brown family"?

I really don't want Hue back.  I see him as Marvin 2.0.

Also, whoever it is is going to probably have to keep Guenther, Alexander and Zampese as long time Bengal grunts.  Thinking in-house.  So how about...

Jim Haslett

Recent hire (being groomed), head coaching experience, now beholding and indebted to Mikatie Brown.  Something tells me he was brought in for a reason.  He certainly is not going to make any demands of the Brown family that will upset the Old Boy apple cart.  Outsiders would definitely want to bring in people of their own.

Food for thought and JMHO.

11 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Whomever anyone on here thinks, you have to ask yourself "what is his connection to the Brown family"?

I really don't want Hue back.  I see him as Marvin 2.0.

Yeah IDK how anyone can look at the garbage barge Browns and not think we dodged a bullet with Huegenius.  Nah he can come back as WR coach

Also, whoever it is is going to probably have to keep Guenther, Alexander and Zampese as long time Bengal grunts.  Thinking in-house.  So how about...

If that's the case we may as well stick with Marvin.

I don't know who the next head coach of the Bengals is going to be, but I really hope the next guy does two things...

1. Squash the complacency of the vets.

2. Be aggressive - in every aspect.

My gut says (Stanford Head Coach) David Shaw is next up. He's smart and soft-spoken, which seem to be traits that Mike Brown and (soon-to-be Vice President - Football Operations) Marvin Lewis like.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Archived