I *heart* The Broncos

So about 90 minutes ago, while memories of the Bengals-Texans game were being put away, I was suddenly filled with a warm feeling of inexplicable love for the Denver Broncos. And I thought that perhaps if I went ahead and proclaimed my newfound adoration for the Donks, others might look into their hearts and realize just how much they also love them.

And whether I am alone or surrounded by Bengal fans, I also know that if my/our outpouring of affection is not enough to propel Denver to a victory tomorrow, there's always New England.

Go Broncos!

[quote name='mroby85' timestamp='1325996740' post='1086866']
I think that game is a win/win. If Denver doesn't win, i'm going to enjoy watching Pittsburgh's defense tee off on Tim Tebow. I hope Harrison takes one of his typical cheap shot hits on Tebow.
[/quote]

why? Tebow may not be much as a QB, but there's no good reason to hate him. It's not his fault the media talks about him non-stop.

Actually, I want the Steelers to win.

I don't want to watch sports television or listen to sports radio and have to hear about Tim Tebow winning a fucking playoff game against the Steelers. If the Steelers win, there's still ample opportunity for them to lose, as they are injured as shit.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1326022087' post='1087008']
Does anyone wanna see ocho win a ring?
[/quote]

honestly, no, because he wouldn't have earned it. It'd be one thing if he was in New England and earning it like Dillon did. But I think it would be cheap and a shame to see Chad get a ring riding the bench on a team he can't even get meaningful snaps on.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1325996987' post='1086872']

why? Tebow may not be much as a QB, but there's no good reason to hate him. It's not his fault the media talks about him non-stop.
[/quote]

I still hate Tebow from college and get sick of hearing about him non-stop on ESPN whether it's his fault or not, it makes me root against him.

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1326001966' post='1086951']
I'm officially an NFC guy the rest of the way. I hate all of the remaining AFC teams. Can't go for the 49ers for obvious reasons, Everyone is a pack fan, can't stand anything NY. Saints fan by default
[/quote]

Hahaha! My feelings exactly except I don't hate the Niners because of previous SB's... mine started this year after I had to listen to a giant 49er douchebag behind me and a tough guy 49er fan beside me (who lit up a cig in the stands. crazy) That's funny though... saints fan by default. :)

[quote name='big_dish' timestamp='1325999796' post='1086913']
I hate the stealers with a venom I can't describe. I'd listen to Brett farce updates for the rest of eternity, glady, before I wish the stealers to ever win a game
[/quote]

This - x 1,275,946

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1325996987' post='1086872']

[/quote]

Plus, as someone aptly put that was not me, why in the world does Tebow get no patience?

Archived