Last Post by IndianaBengal name : (

Indianabengal

Hi,
I am IndianBengal's widow. Unfortuanately, he was killed in an auto accident 04/19/2008. Right before the draft. Mark was 34. I have thought about coming on here many times, but just couldn't. Mark was the biggest Bengals fan I've ever seen. He was so happy when we had our son 11/06. He was excited to have someone he could share the love with. He had ordered every infant item possible from the sports shop. I know he was on here ofted, everyday. So I figured many of you might be wondering why he hadn't been posting. For his birthday on 08/29 I took a small wrought iron flag pole with a Bengals flag on it. That was the weekend they beat the Colts in preseason. I think they had a little extra help. Well, I just wanted to inform everyone. I know Mark really enjoyed this forum. God Bless.

[quote name='Indianabengal' post='698735' date='Sep 9 2008, 01:42 PM']Hi,
I am IndianBengal's widow. Unfortuanately, he was killed in an auto accident 04/19/2008. Right before the draft. Mark was 34. I have thought about coming on here many times, but just couldn't. Mark was the biggest Bengals fan I've ever seen. He was so happy when we had our son 11/06. He was excited to have someone he could share the love with. He had ordered every infant item possible from the sports shop. I know he was on here ofted, everyday. So I figured many of you might be wondering why he hadn't been posting. For his birthday on 08/29 I took a small wrought iron flag pole with a Bengals flag on it. That was the weekend they beat the Colts in preseason. I think they had a little extra help. Well, I just wanted to inform everyone. I know Mark really enjoyed this forum. God Bless.[/quote]
Holy Crap!
I wondered what happened to him, as we spoke about Indiana often as I've lived in Sunman and now in Lawrenceburg!
I am so sorry for you and for your son, as well as for the rest of your families.
Bengal Nation lost a true fan...RIP.

Please PM me if there is anything I or anyone else can do to help out, and thank you letting us know.

-_-

[quote name='Indianabengal' post='698735' date='Sep 9 2008, 02:42 PM']Hi,
I am IndianBengal's widow. Unfortuanately, he was killed in an auto accident 04/19/2008. Right before the draft. Mark was 34. I have thought about coming on here many times, but just couldn't. Mark was the biggest Bengals fan I've ever seen. He was so happy when we had our son 11/06. He was excited to have someone he could share the love with. He had ordered every infant item possible from the sports shop. I know he was on here ofted, everyday. So I figured many of you might be wondering why he hadn't been posting. For his birthday on 08/29 I took a small wrought iron flag pole with a Bengals flag on it. That was the weekend they beat the Colts in preseason. I think they had a little extra help. Well, I just wanted to inform everyone. I know Mark really enjoyed this forum. God Bless.[/quote]
[b]I am very very sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my daily prayers. [/b]

Wow.

I am stunned.

I am so sorry to hear this.

I know he loved the Bengals, and his family with all his heart.
He was also proud of being a pig farmer.

I remember him being so proud of the birth of his son.

And I remember him telling me that I looked like some guy he had shop class with.

I remember he was one of the originals here, that came from John Thornton's old board.

It may sound weird, but I feel like I lost a friend. Even though we never met.

So sorry for your loss. Thank you for letting us all know.

Rest in Peace Mark. You will be missed. :(

I'm at a loss for words.

Thank you so much for letting us know. That had to be difficult for you.

We may argue on here from time to time, but I think all of us long time posters truly do form a valuable bond that can only be described as real friendship, even though most of us have never met.

It was obvious from his posts that he was truly a good guy, and I really feel like I have lost a friend.

R.I.P. Mark. We will miss you.

Archived